You plug, then play – A simple integration process
We believe that the best things in life are simple, this is why we made our integration process as simple as can be. We designed it to be quick and efficient so that in just a few steps your mobile app will be accessible to your users:
- Call us and complete the registration process.
- Download our SDK and embed it in its application development project.
- Call the SDK Init() method. At this point, the application is accessible. The SDK adds an accessibility menu to the application and modifies it to work properly with a screen reader.
- Optionally, log-in to the administration web application and customize the menu functionality and look & feel.
- You may use the extensive SDK methods (also optional) to fine tune the SDK.
That's it, your app is now accessible, fully compliant with the law and good to go.
Need assistance with integration or have questions? Feel free reaching out.
One solution, multiple platforms
SignifiKa's solution supports the three major development platforms:
- IOS – Apple's operating system based applications. Supported Devices: iPhone and iPad, downloaded from the "Apple Store".
- Android – Google operating system based applications. Supported Devices: Galaxy, Xperia, and the full range of Android-based handsets, downloaded from "Google Play".
no matter what platform you are developing your app on, we are here to make it accessible.